Hey there you gorgeous bunch of human beings! I hope life is treating you all well at this time.
A couple of weeks back now I was asked by EyeWake to trial their new product and give them an Amazon review. I was not asked to do a blog review, but thought I would anyway.
So, a bit of background into the product itself first….
- EyeWake is a unique formula collagen eye gel that will leave you feeling refreshed and the skin around the eyes looking smooth and toned;
- REDUCE DARK CIRCLES & PUFFINESS – The luxury eye gel formula combines powerful ingredients to target areas around your eyes. Cucumber & Elderflower instantly awakens and soothes puffy eyes. Laded with Vitamin-E, a strong antioxidant that moisturizes the skin;
- RICH IN POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS – using natural products it helps boost your skins vitality;
- NOT JUST FOR EYES – Your eyes aren’t the only part of your face that can benefit from the age defying properties of this product. With simple application to your cheeks, forehead and the areas around your mouth and lips, you’ll see correction to these signs of ageing in no time, helping you attain a smooth and brilliant complexion. A perfect base and primer for makeup;
- MADE FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE – EyeWake skincare products are never tested on animals and are made and manufactured cruelty-free in the UK at our state of the art laboratories. Suitable for all skin type’s. Contains no alcohol;
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Manufacturer’s guarantee: We believe so highly in our products, that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. There’s no risk when you order now! On the rare occasion you are not fully satisfied, simply email us to claim your money back. No hassle at all.
I am not one for using many products, or sticking to a regular regime, but that said, I have used this more times than I haven’t over the last few weeks, and my findings of the product are…
“I use this serum under my eyes first thing in the morning to reduce puffiness, and it does exactly what it is supposed to do! What I love even more about it is that you can use it in other areas, and I have noticed a significant difference to my forehead also… Amazing! I use it all over my face prior to applying my make up as a primer. Great product, and even better is the company’s donation of part of the retail value to womensaid.org.uk, kudos!” (Actual review I left on Amazon.)
You will see that I always wake with a particularly puffy eye, this serum cools it and refreshers it with one drop. I am adamant that my furrowed brow is also noticeably better with the use of this serum…. What do you think?
I have scanned through a number of the other reviews both online via other blogs, and Amazon, and it would seem that overall this product gets a massive THUMBS UP! From a unknown product, with no airs or graces, it flippin’ well does what it is supposed to do!
The product is currently on sale at £14.95, but will eventually retail at £34.95 (subject to P&P charges, unless you have an Amazon Prime account, when it is then free shipping). It will go a long way as you don’t need to use much at all, so if you want to try it for yourself, you can grab yours here.
BUT, this is what I am ABSOLUTELY in AWE of, by buying this product you are also donating to www.womensaid.org.uk! This is such a worthy cause, helping so many woman and children feel safe again. This was the first and foremost reason I jumped at the chance to review this product, the rest is just an added bonus.
If you have liked what you have read today and would like to be kept up to date with future posts, follow me here: